DaTE, symbol of evolution, is always changing. Even the venues. In 2017, we decided to move from Milan to Florence, a world-renowned, fascinating city in the center of Italy.
The hosting venue is the Stazione Leopolda, a place perfectly suited for an event which has creativity, innovation and originality as its core elements. As you can see, the avant-gard laboratory of DaTE never stops.
SEPTEMBER 11 – 13, 2021 STAZIONE LEOPOLDA VIA FRATELLI ROSSELLI, 5 – FIRENZE
- SATURDAY 11 AND SUNDAY 12 FROM 10.00 TO 19.00
- MONDAY 13 FROM 10.00 TO 17.00
HOW TO ACCESS
Unless otherwise updated, the access to the event is guaranteed to everyone older than 12, after showing the regular Green Pass or possessing one of the following requirements:
– Vaccination Certificate (the one obtained after the first dose is valid if 14 days have passed).
– A negative result in an antigen or molecular test in the last 48 hours
– A certificate of recovery from the infection Covid-19 in the last 6 months
Swabs tests are not available in Leopolda. To immediately join the avant-garde eyewear, to those without Green Pass, we strongly suggest to arrive at DaTE 2021 with a valid swab according to the national anti-covid rules. In any case, please find here below some of the places in Firenze where you can reserve a test:
Farmacia San Niccolò (Via dè Renai 9R)
Farmacia Comunale Varlungo (Via Aretina 250)
Farmacia comunale Via Pratese (Via Pratese 81)
Synlab – Via delle 5 Giornate, 36 – +39 055 4211617 – closed on Sunday
Croce Rossa Italiana
Piazza Stazione (side piazza Adua- Palazzina Presidenziale)
Reservations not available.